By the time this gets published (thank the Lord for scheduled posts), I shall be chilling in my hotel at Disneyland! Excited is a complete understatement. So I thought, I’d share my excitement by doing the ‘Disney’ tag!
1. Favourite Disney movie?
I love all of them but everyone who knows me knows my love of ‘Finding Nemo’.
2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
Walt Disney World. I mean, Disneyland is amazing but 2 parks of magical fun vs. six parks of magical fun.. no brainer really.
3. Favourite Disney character?
Dory. Everyone has to love Dory. Look at baby Dory.
4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theatres?
Toy Story 2!
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most?
Teddies. You should see my collection. It’s insane.
6. Your favourite Disney song?
There’s so many! I do love doing my Sebastian impression to ‘Under the Sea’ though..
7. Favourite attraction or ride at the parks?
I love the rollercoasters, like Rock n Roller, Tower of Terror, Space Mountain etc, but you can’t beat the Disney classics – Small World, Peter Pan, Snow White. 21 and I still queue up for Winnie the Pooh eagerly.
8. What is your dream job at Disney?
Disney Princess, durr.
9. Who’s the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
I don’t really meet the characters. I’m too busy fangirling on the rides. Unless we’re in Disneyworld for a fortnight then I try meet them all.
10. What’s your most treasured Disney item?
All my Disney DVDs. And my teddies.
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
12. Favourite Disney movie that’s not a classic or a favourite?
Halloweentown. It’s so underrated.
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
Thank-you so, so much. But please make Disney Channel stop with their current shite and just make them play re-runs of the classics.
14. Your favourite snack to get at the parks?
Churros. Or the Mickey Mouse shaped lollipops. They’re always a hoot.
15. Your favourite parade or show at the parks?
Wishes. If my future husband is reading this, you’d better propose to me during Wishes.
16. Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle?
Don’t do this to me. Please!
17. Your favourite Disney memory?
Every time I drive down World Drive and seeing the signs towards the parks and then that final ‘Walt Disney World’ or ‘Disneyland’ sign over the whole road. That’s when you know you’re home!
18. Do you have a favourite pair of Mickey ears?
I have about 15 pairs of Minnie ears because of the amount of times I go and forget to take my ones from home. Not that I’m complaining.
19. If you could, what “forgotten princess” would you add to the line-up?
Princess Siobhan, obvs.
20. Your favourite princess dress or outfit?
Aurora. It’s pink!
21. Your favourite Disney soundtrack?
Lion King. Hit after hit.
22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago or Rajah?
23. Favourite restaurant at the parks?
Club 33. I wanna go. So bad.
24. How did you first discover the “magic” of Disney?
My parents. I blame them for my Disney addiction. Growing up I’d have all the Disney videos, Disney toys, Disney costumes etc. It was inevitable really.
25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you’re at the parks?
Small World. It’s a family tradition. Every time we go, it’s gotta be our first and last ride. Purely cos it’s fun to sing the tune all the way back to the airport.
26. Your favourite “iconic” moment?
When Gabriella and Troy finally fxcking kissed in High School Musical 2.
27. What’s the saddest moment for you in any Disney film?
28. Best Disney kiss?
Lady and the Tramp. Relationship goals right there.
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?
101 Dalmatians. All those puppies!
30. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family?
31. Favourite hotel at the parks?
I wanna stop in them all. That’s on my bucket list.
32. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you’re sad or upset?
All of them. They all remind me of being a happy kid.
33. Do you plan to have your honeymoon at a Disney park?
Mate, I plan to get married and live at Disney. I feel like I should have a honeymoon in Bora Bora or something.
34. Post a picture of yourself that’s Disney-related.
Aged 15 vs aged 20. I must have just been introduced to tweezers because where the hell are my eyebrows?
35. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
Mickey Mouse, obviously!
Feel free to do the ‘Disney’ tag on your blog and tag me in it as I would love to read about your love for Disney!