One thing I absolutely love about the bloggerverse is the fact that every blog I seem to follow is big on boosting other bloggers’ following and promoting their work. It’s such a lovely environment and I wish everyone in the world were like bloggers – it definitely would be a better place to live!
I was nominated by the lovely FluidLife – got check her out as her blog is amazing!
I hadn’t heard of the Liebster Awards before but I thought I’d do a little bit of research into it and follow on the nominations to spread the love. It turns out the Liebster Awards is a sort of chain post that allows bloggers to nominate other bloggers and I really loved the idea of this so here goes my Liebster Awards post!
For this award you have to:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 Blogs with under 200 followers and ask them some of your own questions! And also make sure you let them know you have nominated them!
11 Facts About Me:
- I am 21 years old but I have the mental age of a three year old. Give me some Play-Doh and I’m sorted for life.
- I have a degree in law.
- I love Disney more than anything.
- I get really emotional and I’m super sensitive and I don’t really like it.
- I have watched every single episode of Friends about fifty times yet it’s still all I watch.
- I want to travel the world. I want to see it all.
- I only have one main goal in my life and that is to be happy.
- I am insanely good at sleeping. I can easily sleep for 15 hours a day minimum. I’m like a kitten.
- I can’t save money to save my life. I used to be really good at putting a bit of money aside each week but now I get money, I spend money.
- I’m obsessed with make-up but I can’t stand putting it on every day. I love buying it. I love wearing it. I hate applying it.
- I’m constantly laughing. Everyone always says that I laugh at everything and they’re so right.
Questions from My Nominator:
1. What is your favourite animal and why?
I love every single animal. I’m such an animal lover but I guess my favourite animal of all time will either be a dolphin or a meerkat.. or a dog. I love dogs.
2. What make-up brand is your favourite?
Yves Saint Laurent or Estee Lauder. Their lipsticks are so good!
3. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Probably my phone. I have lots of different friend groups now and some of my best friends live hundreds of miles away from me so it’s my only way of talking to them.
4. What was your favourite holiday?
Florida 2000. I was five years old and it was the best time of my life. My grandparents took all 20 grandchildren to Florida (yeah, I have a huge family) and we just spent two full weeks at all the Disney parks. I really want to go back with my entire family again to do it again but 20 years on. That would be fun!
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Buy my mum the house of her dreams, pay my dad’s mortgage off and then go a round-the-world trip with my closest friends.
6. If you could learn any language, what would it be?
French. It sounds so sophisticated and seductive.
7. What’s your dream job?
Something that pays a lot that involves me travelling the world and marrying Harry Styles.
8. What’s your favourite colour?
I’m a bit weird. I don’t have one set favourite colour. I just love all pastel colours and shades. Pink. Green. Blue. Purple. Yellow. Orange. All have to be pastels. I love pastels so much. I’ve written pastels so much that it doesn’t even look like a real word anymore. Whoops. Pastels.
(The instructions say answer 11 questions but there was only 8 so that puts me in a bit of a pickle..)
Questions for the Blogs I Nominate:
- What is your first ever memory?
- What made you get a blog?
- If you had £1000 right now, what is the first thing you would buy and why?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What is your favourite band?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
- What is your favourite shop?
- Do you prefer a day at the beach or a day by the pool?
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- Sitting In The Clouds
- Basically Innocent
- Naomi Rowan
- Frances Hemmant
- A Style Diary by Jo Culley
- Lily Ebony Wrist
This was actually really enjoyable to do and I really hope the blogs I’ve nominated get round to doing it too (don’t worry if you don’t as I know life as a blogger can be extremely hectic!). If you do do (haha, I said ‘do do’) this tag, make sure you remember to comment the links to the posts below so I can see your answers to my questions!